- PrAna Olivia Short 5 Inseam
- PROMNOVAS Beaded gold Prom Dresses Satin Long Evening Dresses
- Russell Europe Women's sports shell 5000 jacket
- Stop Staring Womens Nyla Plus Size Swing Dress Dress
- Ultrasoft Premium Mock Wrap Medical Nursing Scrubs Set for Women Junior FIT
- Wine red Women's Cocktail Party Dress Women Summer Beach Maxi Dresses Off The Shoulder Floral Boho Sundresses Strapless Short Sleeve Empire Waist Slit Dress Casual Clubwear Pencil Dress
- Women's UPF 50+ Sun Predection Long Sleeve Performance Active Top Shirts Fitness Workout Running Sports Leisure TShirt
- Replay Women's Women's bluee Jeans bluee
- Alfred Dunner Women's 2019 Classics Diagonal Stripe Printed TShirt
- BEAUTYTALK Women's O Neck Sleeveless Tank Dress
- Brown Cawmixy Women Crossbody Bag Small Accent Cell Phone Purs Wallet woman Bags Sling Tassel Hot Shoulder Bag
- Coral PuTao Women's Appliques Beads Ruffled Bodies Princess Quinceanera Dresses
- Desigual Womens Irea Denim Long Trouser Jeans
- Fashion Fur Hoodie Long Down Jacket Cotton Thick Parkas Female Long Warm Clothing Coat
- GUESS Womens Acme Status Carryall
- Jag Jeans Women's PlusSize Nora Pull On Narrow Leg Jean
- KASCLINO Women's Floral Printed Dress, A Line Cap Sleeve VNeck Elegant Dress with Pockets
- Liverpool Mens Fall Denim Motorcycle Jacket
- Minibee Black and White Patchwork Suspenders Braces Plus Size Dress
- Nusa 100% Organic Long Length Bamboo Cotton Bathrobe for Women Made in Turkey
- O'Neill Women's Lille Woven Top, Naked, L
Heavenly Ski Resort
Boasting 4,800 acres of exhilarating skiable terrain, 34 miles of wide-open groomed trails and jaw dropping views of Lake Tahoe below, Heavenly Mountain is so big that you can ski two states in one day.
With over 30 shops and eateries, vibrant Heavenly Village is one of the best shopping and entertainment destinations in Lake Tahoe.
Emerald Bay State Park
Located 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe, Emerald Bay State Park encompasses two campgrounds, the Boat-In Camp (accessible by boat or foot only) and Eagle Point Campground (scheduled to open mid summer 2016). In addition to the scenic Rubicon foot trail encircling the deep blue waters of Emerald Bay, the park features Vikingsholm, one of the finest examples of Scandinavian architecture in the western hemisphere, and the Tea House on Fannette Island, the only island to be found in all of Lake Tahoe.
See if Lady Luck is on your side at Harrah’s Casino, Harveys Casinos and Montbleu Casino. For non-gamblers, each casino offers world-class live entertainment, restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
Sprouts Natural Café
See how tasty eating healthy can be at this organic restaurant, where everything is prepared fresh daily. Opened more than 30 years ago as the “hippie style” Fresh Apple, Sprouts is a Tahoe institution.
Sand Harbor Beach
Encompassing 55 acres of thin sandy beach, craggy coves, thick forests and panoramic views of Lake Tahoe, Sand Harbor offers infinite opportunities for outdoor adventure.
Glitzy casinos, outstanding outdoor recreation and a newly revitalized downtown district boasting loads of fantastic bars, restaurants and arts spaces make “The Biggest Little City in the World” well worth a day trip from Lake Tahoe.
In addition to being the California State Capitol, Sacramento offers a vibrant mix of upscale boutiques and restaurants, midcentury shops and rustic farmer’s markets. Head to Old Sacramento, where wooden sidewalks and horse-drawn carriages on cobblestone streets evoke the city’s wild Gold Rush days.
Apple Hill Farms
This collective of independently owned farms features apple orchards, vineyards and wineries, U-Pick farms, cafés, fresh baked goods, family friendly activities and more. Bring the entire family for a day of apple picking or sip and savor your way through some of the finest vineyards in California.
This rustic campground on Lake Tahoe offers more than 200 tent sites, easy access to the beach, hiking trails, bike trails, a full-service marina with boat rentals, horseback riding stables, a company store and the Beacon Bar & Grill Restaurant.
Genoa Lakes Golf Course
Tee off on two very unique championship golf courses. The Lakes Course features several lakes and stunning natural beauty and wildlife. And the Ranch Course has a links-style layout with panoramic views of the Carson Valley.
Bijou Bike Park
Offering a trio of progressive slopestyle lines with artificial and natural jumps ramps and features, a large and small pump track, a BMX track and a loop trail, Bijou Bike Park is just about the most fun you can have on two knobby wheels!
The Beach Retreat and Lodge is your one-stop destination for recreation! Our onsite marina provides kayak, paddle board, power boat and jet ski rentals just steps away from your room.
Tiki Hut and Beach Club
Savor the views, bask in the sun and enjoy the most relaxing beach experience in Lake Tahoe! With a convenient beachside location, the all-new Tiki Hut and Beach Club is open to hotel guests, visitors and locals alike.
Lake Tahoe offers some of the best watersports and fresh water fishing on the west coast. Fishing charters are just minutes away from the Beach Retreat & Lodge. Plus, our very own private beach features an array of watersports, from stand-up paddleboarding to kayaking and jet skiing.
Pyramid Peak Rental Shop
Rent your winter and summer sports gear from our on-property rental shop. Pyramid Peak has discounted rentals for hotel guests.
Ciera Steakhouse at Montbleu Casino
Take time out from the high stakes action at Montbleu Casino to enjoy exquisite steaks, fresh seafood and tantalizing specials at Lake Tahoe’s only four-diamond restaurant.
Stock up on snacks, drinks and travel necessities at this grocery store.
Tahoe Rim Trail
This stunning 165-mile trail forms a loop around Lake Tahoe, offering limitless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, horseback riding and more.
Valhalla is Lake Tahoe’s premier seasonal performance venue, offering world-class live concerts, theatre performances, ballets and art exhibits.
Live at Lakeview
If you happen to find yourself in Tahoe during the summer, do not miss this series of free concerts. Featuring live music, local vendors and breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe, the series takes place at Lakeview Commons Thursday evenings from late June through late August.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Located less than an hour from the resort, Reno-Tahoe International Airport is the best option when booking your flight.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
3411 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150